INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Personal Information
We only collect personal information from you when you: (1) register on the Site; or (2) complete a survey on the site; or (3) contact us on the site; and (4) order products and services on the site. This personal information may be collected from you during as and when the features are made available on the site. If you order products or pay for services, we will need your shipping address, billing name, mobile phone number and address, as well as your Credit/Debit Card number and expiration date.
1.2 Non-Personal Information
As part of the standard operation of the Site, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behaviour, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data. We may also track your location at the time of transaction made through the website.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
You may access any personal information you provide to us, correct or modify any such personal information, or direct us to make no further use of your personal information. To do so, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site
- To contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties
- To contact you when necessary
- To review Site usage and operations
- To address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business
HOW WE PROCESS AND PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
“SSL” stands for Secure Sockets Layer encryption. We use this protection when you submit personal data to us on our websites. SSL encryption seeks to ensure that you are sending your data to us and that no-one else can read or tamper with it during transmission. Our websites are https enabled, the additional “s” denotes that the site is secure for that data transfer. You may also see a closed padlock symbol on your screen, again denoting a secure site.
WHO WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH (THE RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA)?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- To our employees, bankers, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us
- To our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfill a product or service request
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law
- In the event that our company or substantially all its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Site visitors. We try to ensure that the personal data we retain about you is stored securely and, considering the information provided to us, is as accurate, current, complete and relevant as necessary for the purposes for which we use and disclose it. We generally retain personal data about our customers for as long as we believe appropriate for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise required or authorized by applicable law. Our principal databases for storing the personal data we collect are in our data center located in Gurugram, India.
SECURITY FOR STORING PERSONAL DATA
As you may be aware, there is no completely secure method of transmitting or storing data. Although their physical characteristics are different, postal mail, telephone calls, text messages, faxes and transmissions over the Internet or wireless networks all present possibilities of loss, misrouting, interception and misuse of the data that is transmitted.
We take commercially reasonable measures to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal data by aiming to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect your personal data, including:
- Restricting access to personal data to our employees or service providers on a “need to know” basis
- Enforcing policies and procedures for our employees in their handling of personal data
- Using technologies designed to safeguard data during its transmission, such as SSL encryption for the data you provide on our websites
If you have reason to believe that any account with us is no longer secure, you must immediately contact us by following the instructions at the end of this policy.
We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under eighteen (18).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES